St. John's Episcopal Church - Episcopal Diocese of Nebraska
The congregation organized in May 1881, building a church that fall on Oak Street east of the Harvard Courier building. The first service was in March 1882, with consecration by Bishop Robert Clarkson, Missionary District of the Platte. Five persons were confirmed. The church was moved to the southeast corner of Beech Street and Harvard Avenue in 1895. Methodist, Congregational, and Christian Churches once also stood at that intersection. Stained glass windows were given by the P.H. Updike family. St. John's is Harvard's oldest church edifice.